Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kisses & Hugs


Right now K & O are in a very lovey dovey kissy huggy phase with each other. This morning I caught them on camera! It was about 7:45am, they were sitting on the kitchen counter, having their beloved morning "warm milk!" before heading off to daycare. They were having a little love fest between milk gulps. Sometimes while they're kissing one will say to the other: "No bite me!" Braydon often gets the heebie jeebies from watching the intimate kissing between brothers... I just think it is so darn cute I can hardly take it! When it gets to be too much, I just say, "NO FRENCH KISSING YOUR BROTHER!!!" And Braydon rolls his eyes with horror! Mostly, though, the whole thing is just over-the-top adorable! I can't wait to show these pictures to all of their friends when they are about 13 years old!!! But really, in all seriousness: who could possibly not think this is just too (two) cute?!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

This makes me feel a little less like I am having a torrid love affair with Manny, who is also TOTALLY into kissing right now and is 200% in love with his Mama! Jason is jealous..

Love to you and all your boys,
Corey

Anonymous said...

I think the kissing is very cute. They do afterall mimic everything they see!