Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas!






We're headed to New Hampshire for Christmas at MorMor & MorFar's house -- we fly out today. We are super excited! I'm going to take a break from blogging while we're away. We're pretty sure that this will be a Christmas To Remember. I can't imagine it getting any more magical for us than having the boys be 2.5 and full of awe and wonder and gusto for all of life. We are more than doubly blessed, and we know it. I was talking on the phone with my friend Stacey yesterday and she said, "What was Christmas like before we had our kids?!" I do remember what it was like. It was fun. But this now is really, really, fun! I'll post when we return! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Heather,Braydon,K&O,

I am now caught up on the Johnson-McCormick family blog. You all are amazing. I get tired just reading about your life. The stories about you and the boys are very moving and I get emotional. I laugh out loud, and shed tears of joy.

Adoption.....birth-moms who pray their babies are loved and cared for, and the incredible parents like you who answer those prayers.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy every precious moment with your family.

Grandpa and Carol love you!