Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Haiti on My Mind

Some days Haiti is on my mind -- right at the surface, stuck there all day, no way to push it down. Today was one of those days... as we waited for news from our favorite "Haiti Family" the Livesays. You've got to check out their blog if you haven't already... livesayhaiti.blogspot.com And on today's post you'll see their new beautiful Haitian Angel. Every time a new Haitian baby (whatever age- 9 weeks, or 9 months, or 9 years old) comes home, our family rejoices. Today is a GOOD DAY -- Phoebe Joy is home! Click Here

2 comments:

Bek said...

I saw that too today and I was SO HAPPY for them.

I have just caught up with your past post and I have to say that I laughed outloud more than once.. what sweet boys they are. I loved the primal wound post both for the writing but also the emotion you caputured.... I am still LOVING the hair.

Every time I see a picture of those beautiful boys I itch to grow Cubby's out. I wish that I hadn't ever cut it in the first place....

T and T Livesay said...

HI HEATHER-
I am catching up on a few blogs -- and just wanted to thank you again for your wise counsel --- we are pushing away our fears and moving ahead ---- it was cute, I wanted to tell you ... Britt really struggled the most with the risk, but she has recently started to fall for a boy and I used him as an analogy, that he was no guaranteed thing but she was taking risks letting him get to know her and vice versa ... that worked for her and helped her decide that Phoebe was a good risk --- but it was good for us to let the kids speak their fears about it all ----- and not judge them for being afraid --- heck, we're afraid a lot of the time too!

Sorry to ramble ... love the recent posts on K and O --- they are hammy, fun guys.

Have a great weekend. Bless you!
tara