Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shout Out to Alex


Alex, I know you're on vacation but are you reading this while you're away? Today I took K & O to their beloved "Castle Playground" in Doylestown (for those of you reading this who are unfamiliar, see photo above and click here). Alex, I know that you go there all the time with the boys, but I hadn't been there with them for awhile. Today, Kyle went down the "big slide" (the huge spiral dark tunnel slide) all by himself over and over and over. Owen was still too scared to do it. But Kyle finally mustered up the courage -- and he was all about that slide today. He was right in there with all the other 10 and 12 year olds (uh, yeh, I didn't see any other three year olds anywhere in sight). Anyway, tonight after dinner he told me that he "wants to tell Alex" about how he "did the big slide today." He wanted to call you on the phone but I wouldn't let him because I wasn't sure your cell phone would work all the way on the other side of the country. But I swear, it was one of the sweetest things ever... he really wants you to know that he did that slide today. We miss you and we (me especially!!!) can't wait for you to be back on Thursday!!! Love, Heather (and Kyle)

1 comment:

kerri said...

What a fantasyland, wish we had this near my hometown. It is just fabulous, my jaw is still dropped.
Thanks for sharing, glad the boys had a great time.