Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sporadic Blogging

So much going on here, and it was a heck of a week last week (even more insane than our usual), and I'm exhausted a lot (given that I'm lugging around a full term baby in my belly!)... so our blogging has become a bit sporadic as of late. This is no indication that we have a lack of material to blog about! LOL! Tomorrow we'll post a real post, but right now we're going to watch 24 and try to get to bed early. Hang in there with us during this not-posting-every-day-phase!

3 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

I thought there was no 24 this year???? Is season 7 happening NOW? Let me in the circle of trust, PLEASE!

Heather said...

Tara, Honestly I don't even know if it (i.e., the best show ever) is on t.v. We have been watching it on DVD (netflix). During this pregnancy we've watched the entire thing, starting from Season 1, Episode 1. We're currently watching Season 6. We've never seen an episode on t.v. I hope season 7 is happening???!!!
hbj

Amanda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!

I've hit the Haiti blog jackpot! :~)

Hi! My name's Amanda, and our family is currently in the Haiti adoption process...I've been looking, looking, looking for people that would be familiar with this whole adventure.

I currently have a xanga blog, but I'm thinking of going public with it, just to be able to "communicate".

Your children are BEAUTIFUL, your blogroll is WONDERFUL to me, and blessings on your pregnancy :~)