Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pool Boys

Owen and Kyle are loving life (and living their lives) at the pool, yet again, this summer. They've only been out of school for just over a week -- and so far they've spent the vast majority of that time at the pool. This time of year Braydon and I ask ourselves daily what we'd do without the pool. We know what we'd do: we'd be wishing for a pool. For the sake of our boys (and for the sake of our sanity) we're so grateful to have this pool, especially this year.









9 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like a total blast! My Ashenafi is jealous! How FUN! That pool is in your backyard!?!?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. They are having a BLAST! I love it... What great pics!

lori

Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome! Love the dreds flying and the lack of swimming suits!!

The pictures of little Meera Grace are sweet, sweet, sweet...

Mamato2 said...

Oh LOVE the naked swimming! I have soooo many pics of little boys in Haiti doing just that- it's beautiful and looks so RIGHT!!

Rebekah Hubley said...

I LOVE the naked swimming!!!!!! We have always aloud our kids to do that! I always ask my youngest if he wants to swim "commando", and he always answers, "yes"!!!! I love your blog, and I have been "stalking" it for a few months now! :-) I am learning what having twins is like. We just picked up our little boy from Haiti 5 weeks ago today, and he and my youngest are 6 months apart. We have gone through more wipes and diapers than I ever thought possible!!!!!! I love your blog, and your new little girl is precious!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful! Your boys realy know how to have a good time!
The close up of Kyle in the pool is amazing it gives you an idea of what he might look like in 10 years.

Kathrin (Germany)

Heza Hekele said...

Those are awesome pictures!

Stephanie said...

They look like they are having a blast together ... what fun!!

honor22 said...

What beautiful pictures!