Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo of the Day: 7 in the bed

For 2 or 3 weeks now K & O have been wanting to sleep together every night. It is fine with us, as long as they behave at bedtime, which they have been. Big Elmo was recently re-discovered (Kyle found him one day, deep in the back of Owen's closet) and we're having some sort of Big Elmo revival around here (his popularity seems to wax and wane but right now he's big on the scene)... to the point that he's even a bedfellow from time to time! This is big, since the beloved Honey Bunnys and Lovey Lions are normally the only (and the always) sleeping companions of K & O. Owen's bed is pretty crowded when all 7 of them are sleeping together: (from left to right in photo above) Kyle, Honey Bunny, Honey Bunny's twin brother, Big Elmo, Lovey Lion, Lovey Lion's twin brother, Owen. Sidenote about this photo: K & O are such deep sleepers that when I snuck into Owen's room, turned on the light, and took this photo with full flash, neither of them even stirred.

3 comments:

Chatter said...

Oh how I envy your deep sleepers. Maybe one day our boys will be like that. Cute photo!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I love sleeping babies/ kids. For christmas I got a new camera and took a picture of my sleeping girl - she woke up right away and had dinner with us :) (at the age of 12 month).

laurafingerson said...

I have been wondering if my twin girls will ever be able to sleep in the same room again! They have bunkable beds that my dad made, so I want them to be able to use them sometime before they graduate high school.....That is great to hear that K&O can do it and can sleep well! Gives me hope! (Or rather, that the 7 of them can do it and can sleep well!)