Monday, March 19, 2007

One Last Post for Today

Just had to mention that tonight my darling Owen ate 4 whole Pillsbury Crescent Rolls with his dinner. Yes, that is exactly one half of the entire package. And yes, that is in addition to the rest of his dinner which included (among other things) about 1/4 pound of cheddar cheese and about 1/2 a container of fresh cherry tomatoes. For dessert he had a yogurt. He asked for another yogurt after he finished one whole one, but alas, I had run out of them (since Kyle had eaten two for his dessert). Owen scraped the inside of the yogurt container clean and then when he couldn't get any more out of it he licked it clean. I know I mention this a lot, but I just have to say it again: If they eat like this when they're two, what on earth am I going to be feeding them when they're sixteen????

No comments: