Monday, March 19, 2007

Quotes of the Day: "Don't Worry..." & "I Love You..."

Kyle's Quote: This afternoon Kyle came up to me, patted me on the back, and said: "Mommy?" and I said, "Yes?" and he said, "Don't worry, be happy!"

* * *
Owen's Quote: Tonight Kyle finished his supper first and ran off to play in the playroom alone. Owen was still eating at the table with Braydon and I. After a few minutes Owen yelled into the playroom -- "Kyle?" Kyle shouted out to the kitchen -- "Yes Owen?" Owen yelled back: "Hi Kyle! I love you Kyle!" and then he kept on eating. It was so cute the way he had said it. And of course it just about melted the hearts of both Braydon and I. The lovey-dovey-ooh-aah-aren't-our-son's-just-precious-moment was quickly turned on it's head when, within just a few seconds, Owen looked down at his plate and said: "Hi food! I love you food!" then looked at the candle on the center of the table and said, "Hi candle! I love you candle!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's really nice and sweet. :)