Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rice Krispie Treats

Today after daycare Kyle, Owen, and I made rice krispie treats. Whoa. What a "treat" to try to "cook" with this pair!!!? (note the sarcasm) I'm not sure if it is the twin thing? or simply a two two-year-olds together in the kitchen thing? or a super high energy boy thing? or just a Kyle-and-Owen thing? But whatever it is... I'll just put it this way: It took me a LOT longer to clean up our mess than it took for us to make it. I've tried cooking with the boys a few times and each time it is the same (today included) -- It is a lot of fun, involves a lot of damage control, and it always ends with me deciding that it will be a while before I attempt any cooking with them again.



1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute! I am adopting a boy/girl twin set from Haiti. They will be 2 in May but my paperwork is in translation right now so it'll be quite a while before they are home.