Monday, December 10, 2007

Discussion with Kyle

This evening as we were getting ready for bed, Kyle and I had a little discussion. Well, more like Kyle had a little talk with me. About babies. More specifically, about caring for babies. More exact: about caring for babies in the night.

Note that we don't have a baby. Note that he is not holding his baby doll; I am getting him into his PJ's on the floor.

K: Papi, when you are sleeping, I will call you.
Me: You will?
K: Yes, I will call you because the baby is hungry.
Me: Oh, the baby is hungry?
K: Yes, and you will get a bottle. What is in the bottle? What will the baby drink?
Me: Formula?
K: Yes, that's right. I will call you because the baby is hungry and you will get the bottle for the baby.
Me: Ok, I will get the bottle
K: And June will give the bottle to the baby!

...June gets to have all the fun around here...

1 comment:

Mamato2 said...

He's till lovin' on June, eh? Too cute!