Thursday, December 06, 2007

He Can Still Carry Two

They each weigh over 40 pounds. And it is pure bone and muscle. They are built. They are heavy. Especially when you try to pick them both up at the same time. Long ago I gave up on carrying the two together. But he -- my man, my hero, (I know girlfriends, I'm sorry, I shouldn't brag, but he is The Man when it comes to dad duty and he is It when it comes to being Papi to twin 3-year-old Haitian-American-bundle-of-love-and-boundless-energy-boys), he can still carry two.

5 comments:

Mamato2 said...

WOW! 80 extra pounds, and he's not even stooping over! Go he-man Papi! :)

Unknown said...

What an adorable pic.... love it.

Anonymous said...

You sure have some handsome men in your life!!! :)

-Lori

laurafingerson said...

I see my future!! I was just carrying both my girls this morning, wondering how long I would have to be able to do this. They are just 2 years old and just 27 pounds each, and it is a big load! Apparently I have a couple more years and many more pounds to go! And people wonder why I don't lift weights anymore.....

That photo is awesome and *totally* is the life of a parent of twins!

insanemommy said...

Does it count if I can carry two? Abbey now weighs 34 pounds and Kaite 29. Heavy!