Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Egg Decorating 2008

Last week while MorMor was still here we had our annual Easter Egg Decorating Event. I say Event because decorating eggs with K & O is nothing less than an Event. An Event that you really need to take part in to grasp the scope of. My mom and I laughed our way through the entire thing-- cleaning up spilled egg dye here, quickly handling near-miss-disasters there, trying to contain the exuberance of our crazy twins (exuberance is good, but not necessarily when it involves dye), keep the stains to a minimum, and generally do hard-core intensive damage control. My mom admitted that it was "very stressful" and that she was "really looking forward to her bourbon that night." If I weren't pregnant I probably would have been serving bourbon during the Event. All in all, though, it was a lot smoother/easier/less-messy than last year's Egg Decorating Event (click here). What a difference a year makes!



No comments: