Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quote of the Day: "A Paci for Baby Sister"

It has been a month since Owen gave up his pacis. He threw them in the trash and never looked back. When the boy's ready, the boy's ready. This afternoon K & O were 'taking a shower' (i.e., mostly playing with water and soap) together in the shower in me and Braydon's bathroom. I was sitting in the bathroom reading while they played on and on for a loooong time. They were having a ball and very conversational in there. At one point I overheard this, from Owen, out of the blue, totally unrelated to anything they had been doing/talking about:
"Kyle, yesterday I put my pacis in the trash. Right in the trash because I didn't need them anymore. And someone needs to take one out for Baby Sister. A tiny one. A paci for Baby Sister. O.k. Kyle?"
Kyle said, "Uh huh."
And that was that.

1 comment:

KelseyChristine said...

haha I love your blog! Your boys are adorable and hilarious :)