Thursday, May 01, 2008

2 Weeks

2 weeks 'till due date. At my OB appointment Tuesday I found out that I was 60% effaced. The best news is the new estimates of Baby Sister's size... about 6 pounds, maybe 7 tops (not the 8+ that they estimated a couple weeks ago). Of course these are just guesstimates, but still-- 6 pounds sounds more like it. My doctor said it will be "any day now"; ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO; but that it could also go all the way until May 15 too. We shall see. Keeping my fingers crossed that we can get through the boys' birthday first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Oh my gosh, you are SO pregnant!! I am so excited for you all!!! Yay!!! I hope classes and everything are wrapping up at Lehigh so that you don't have to worry about any last minute grading! Although, I guess that is what TAs are for :) I MISS YOU!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT BABY SISTER!!! Love to K&O!!!
--Maggie

Amanda said...

Ya look like a happy preggy mom :~)