Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Birthday Traditions

This is the second year in a row that Zoe has sent K & O a special 'virtual' b-day message-- click here for last year's. I love little rituals and traditions like this. K & O are very much anticipating May 8 - tomorrow - one more sleep - their "actual birthday." The only really big tradition we have for their actual birthday is the 'end of the bed presents' (when they wake up in the morning they'll find special presents from Mommy & Papi waiting at the end of their beds). This is a tradition from my family too -- I have always had an 'end of the bed present' waiting for me when I wake up on my birthday, for as long as I can remember. K & O are hoping that it is "a skateboard and rollerskates"... this is all they've asked for and they've been asking for it for their birthday for many months now. We shall see if that is waiting at the end of the bed tomorrow morning!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you ky & owen!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
xoxo
zoe