Monday, September 15, 2008

Seven years today!

Heather and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today - can you believe it?!?!? It's been a wonderful time with lots of amazing changes. I am so thankful that Heather agreed to marry me, I am really the luckiest guy and I have an incredible life with her and our family. She is still my beautiful bride and I love her.

What are we doing to celebrate? Well, we went to Los Sarapes on Friday and it was awesome. But, since we have a three month old and twin four year olds, we're going to have a nice drink together tonight.

Happy 7th anniversary Heather!

9/15/01

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary Braydon and Heather. Hope you have a nice and wonderful time with your family.

Love & Hugs,
Claudia

Ani said...

Happy anniversary!

glamah16 said...

Happy anniversary and many, many, many more.

T and T Livesay said...

Hey love-birds

Happy ANniversary to you! Stay tight, stay connected ... go on dates --- much love from here.