Thursday, March 01, 2007

Love Thursday

Owen and MorMor and Kyle, July 2005



This my week #2 for our blog's contribution to "Love Thursday" (click here for explanation). This photo just warms my heart because of how much love it shows. At least for me, in looking at it, I can almost even feel the love just seeping through. It was a hot July day -- this photo was taken on our back porch late in the afternoon. The boys absolutely adored my mother from the very start. And of course, she absolutely adored them from the start too. Despite the fact that it is long distance, the three of them have a very special -- and loving -- relationship. Happy Love Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

PastormacsAnn said...

Wow what a worderful picture! The look on your mom's face is priceless. How terrific that they have each other - even long distance. Happy LT.

Jodi Renshaw said...

Hello ! So glad I found this blog. We have a Haitian-born son as well. Here he is: www.raisingisaac.blogspot.com & www.thishandmadelife.blogspot.com. I am really enjoying your older posts. Thanks for sharing!